Human Rights Due Diligence
UNDP selected Vimi as the provider of our Human Rights Self-Assessment Training Tool – a B2B platform that supports businesses’ understanding of human rights risks. We’re well impressed with the deliverables & the service we’ve gotten from team Vimi. Based on this we’ve engaged them for ongoing support of this project.
Human Rights Due Diligence (HRDD)
Unique Value Proposition
The Project - Scope of Work
UNDP selected Vimi as the provider of the Human Rights Self-Assessment Training Tool – a B2B webapp that helps businesses understand human rights risks they may be exposed to. Vimi was also tasked with creating a website to support the syndication of the webapp. Vimi delivered:
- A syndication website based on WordPress, to allow for easy and independent updates by the UNDP team.
- A custom web-app that enables businesses to answer a survey in order to receive a PDF heatmap showcasing the risk and severity of any human rights concerns a business is facing. The webapp allows UNDP staff to keep adding risks and questions to the risk assessment survey, to guarantee that more industries and concerns are covered by the project.
- Warranty, hosting and maintenance services for both platforms.
Building the Human Rights Due Diligence webapp has allowed businesses to reflect on their standing vs. human rights concerns with the confidence that:
- They’re getting their information from the most reliable source possible
- Their anonymity is protected – Companies needn’t fear that their responses will return to cause trouble later down the road…