As you may know Vimi is, and has been for the past 3 years, a proud sponsor of Proseedasia.com – Bangkok’s friendliest Business Acceleration Network. This month we’re very thrilled to be the sponsor of Proseed’s monthly event, on Thursday the 18th of March, where we will be hosting former Japanese Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. Shiro Sadoshima, who will be sharing his insights on Why and how Japan supports untapped potential in Thailand’s Startup ecosystem.
Join us for networking, fun, free beer, and pizza, starting at 18.30!
As of now we have already over 160 people who confirmed their attendance at the on Linkedin, so we expect a full house. To be sure you’re spot is reserved please RSVP here –https://goo.gl/N3Ycdx
WHY & HOW JAPAN SUPPORTS THAILAND’S STARTUP ECOSYSTEM
Our speaker for the evening is former Japanese Ambassador to Thailand, Mr. Shiro Sadoshima
Mr. Sadoshima will share his unique insights on the Japanese interest and support for Thailand’s sizzling startup scene, and talk about the inherent challenges and opportunities therein.
COME PITCH US – Open Mic!!!
As per our tradition we’re allowing 3 startups to pitch the audience for 2 minutes each (up to 3 slides). The startups for this event are already all booked, however we have a waiting list going for April’s event (22nd of April). If you’d like to pitch please contact us via our website.
As always we’ll have a featured charity for the evening, but we’re still actively looking for a charity to contribute to for this event so if you have a charity you support, and would like to see it featured, please let me know. The guest charity will receive 100% of the money we collect at the event, and gain exposure to our audience.
- WHEN – Thursday, 18th March 2021, from 18:30
- WHERE – The new Monstar HUB – 250 meters from BTS ASOKE – Map: https://goo.gl/maps/YFn7CmV5GVN2
- 18:30 Open
- 19:00-19:20 – “Why and how Japan supports untapped potential in Thailand’s Startup ecosystem” – Mr. Shiro Sadoshima
- 19:20-19:35 – Startup pitches – 3 startups x 3 minute pitches and 2 minutes for audience Q & A
- 19:35-19:40 – Charity pitch
- 19:35-19:45 – Reciprocity Ring – Ask the group for whatever help you need / Offer your assistance to others if you feel like paying it forward
- 20:30 Wrap Up