What They Said
“…RLC Recruitment supports companies which need a more personal and customized approach to recruitment, as such we were looking for a website agency that would treat us the same way. Vimi delivered all the way. They were able to provide us with good counsel on how to maximize the return on our investment, and their strict adherence to process steer us to completion of the project. I highly recommend them and will work with them again when needed…”
Get Your Quote Now
Established in 2012 by Mr Markus Wehrhahn, RLC Recruitment supports companies in need of a customized approach to recruitment. The company provides recruitment services to the Thai operations of corporations such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, Ford, Hilton, Conrad, ThyssenKrupp and Bosch. RLC’s secret to success is that they make every effort to ensure they know their clients intimately through face to face meetings with decision makers and line managers.
RLC came to us asking for an update of their existing corporate website due to a comprehensive rebranding exercise the company had undergone. What was supposed to have been merely a “facelift” evolved into a complete redo, including a complete redesign, a massive enhancement of the content, and addition of multiple new features:
- RLC-Asia.com is based on WordPress, an Open Source content management systemguaranteeing mobile and cross-platform compatibility, enabling easy content management and updates, and allowing for full search engine optimization.
- The website features:
- Responsive design, allowing mobile users – a huge and growing portion of web traffic in Thailand – easy access on their tablets and smartphones.
- A job board – The company can post positions, and applicants can submit their resumes directly via the website.
- Integration of existing social media profiles, including integration of the company’s Facebook wall into the website’s homepage.
- Search Engine Optimized – The website was developed according to current SEO best practices and supports the creation of search-friendly URLs, Headers, Titles, Tags, etc.