What They Said
“…Recently Mindscape.co.th launched operations in Myanmar at an important trade exhibition and we needed our new website on a tight schedule to support the event. The team at Vimi gave us all the support required in order to launch our new site on time. We’re very happy with the results and I personally recommend Vimi to anyone seeking a professional website design agency in Thailand…”
Mindscape Architects Co. Ltd.
Get Your Quote Now
Led by two architects, Nut Hongchintakul and Suppakit Kaopaiboon, with nearly three decades of experience in Thailand between them, Mindscape provides exquisite, creative designs for an evolving world. With the firm belief that architecture in modern Bangkok should embrace bold concepts and cutting-edge technology, the team at Mindscape has brought together professional architects, interior designers, and construction-oriented specialists to create functional spaces that also impart a sense of art, style, and beauty. Clients include Tesco Lotus, Bangkok Bank, and Siam Ocean World, to name a few. Mindscape has completed numerous residential and hospitality projects.
When the team at Vimi met with Mindscape to discuss how we could tailor our web design services for their Bangkok based firm, we got excited. Mindscape.co.th would need a website that showcased the company’s beautiful work and delivered clear messages to partners and clients. So we agreed to build a lean website, choosing a color scheme based on cool blues and white, something that put the focus on Mindscape’s services and project portfolio while highlighting its many valued clients. We went with a design that put Mindscape’ services, and process in the forefront, supported by well-organized portfolio galleries that showcase the firms capabilities.
Mindscape.co.th is based on WordPress, an Open Source content management systemguaranteeing mobile and cross-platform compatibility, enabling easy content management and updates, and allowing for full search engine optimization
The website includes:
- Multiple image galleries that showcase the company’s telltale style.
- Responsive design, allowing mobile users – a huge and growing portion of web traffic in Thailand – to browse Mindscape.co.th using their tablets and smart phones.
- A Contact Us page featuring an embedded Google Map with the firm’s precise location in Bangkok.
- Integration of existing social media profiles: Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Download options for general inquiries and other forms, including PDFs.
- Custom sidebar that provides contact information and comments.
- Search Engine Optimized – The website was developed according to current SEObest practices and supports the creation of search-friendly URLs, Headers, Titles, Tags, etc.