Mahidol College of Music
Established in 1995, Mahidol University’s College of Music has risen to become one Asia’s largest and most celebrated music schools, attracting to Thailand students and faculty from around the world. The Salaya campus alone is home to 120 full-time faculty members who serve community of over 1200 students.
Get Your Quote Now
Mahidol Music College’s website is the primary communication platform shared by faculty, staff and applicants for news, updates, events and other information regarding the college. The website serves the college’s marketing departmant for lead generation and brand building.
- Mahidol Music College’s website is WordPress based guaranteeing full mobile and cross-platform compatibility, and allowing for scalability, easy updating, and full search engine optimization.
- The website includes:
- Full bi lingual support for both English and Thai.
- A platform for publication and booking of events.
- A blog for announcements and updates.
- Integration of social media sharing.
- Integration of automated related content pairing.
- Custom forms for candidates.
- Newsletter registration for updates.
October 06, 2015