Linkedin’s B2B advertising solutions include:
Create awareness and engage with highly targeted audiences
Use lead forms directly within Linkedin for particular offers
Remarketing ads that engage people who have already been to your website
Linkedin ads for better b2b lead generation
On Linkedin you can target your leads according to the details of their professional profile. Use Linkedin to ensure your offers are displayed to professionals who are likely to be prospective clients. Linkedin is a fantastic opportunity to deliver your sales team new leads for:
- Direct B2B sales of the solutions your company offers
- Prequalified sales inquiries
- Registrations for seminars, events and trade-show meetings
Are Lindedin ads for you?
Our bespoke Linkedin ads service is geared to the unique needs of B2B organizations operating in these sectors:
- Corporate services: Legal / Accounting / HR / Training
- Banking, insurance and fintech
- Renewable energy & resources
- Industrial manufacturing
- Healthcare & pharmaceuticals
Reach the largest collection of professionals on the planet
Linkedin has about 700 million users, and adoption of the platform in Thailand and the rest of Southeast Asia is rising rapidly.
Linkedin has an unmatched scope of data related to their users’ professional life, which it is able to couple to demographic and behavioral insights. The platform leverages this information to allow B2B businesses to target users with advertising suitable for a professional audience.
Choose the professional audience most valuable to you
Linkedin lets you create audiences by selecting combinations of professional traits, and even has predefined to give you unprecedented granularity in selecting who to target with your campaigns:
- Job title – Target people by their professional title and the company they work for.
- Industry – Target professional from particular industries
- Location – Target people by their geographical location.
- Age – Target people within a defined range of ages.
- Language – Target people by their profile language.
These attributes, when combined, allow advertising to be targeted only to those audiences likely to engage with your company and help ensure the efficacy of your ad spend.
Linkedin ads – how does it work?
Your project team is headed by one of our managing partners to ensure you get the insights & impact you need. Your delivery team includes:
- Project manager.
- Campaign manager.
The project milestones for your Linkedin ads campaign are:
1. Introduction – Discovery and Estimation
Your project begins when we conduct an introductory briefing meeting to better understand your campaign goals, scope, timing & budget.
2. Strategy, Setup and Launch
Having clarified your campaign objectives, performance KPIs, and working processes, we’ll move on to setting up, launching, & managing your Linkedin ad campaigns.
3. Linkedin campaign evaluation, assessment & optimizations
While your ads and campaign are running we’ll conduct weekly and monthly evaluations to identify and record performance benchmarks & marketing insights. These will allow us to suggest & implement improvements to your Linkedin ad campaigns and optimize your budget spend for maximum ROI.