Kickoff lead generation for next year with a gorgeous new B2B website design
Are you a business owner? CEO? marketing director? purchasing manager?
Are any of the following concerns for next year?
- Are you selling enough?
- Is your website design a source of embarrassment?
- Is it time for a reboot of your digital marketing strategy?
Here at Vimi we’re very keen on adding more B2B companies to our extensive work portfolio, and are therefore offering an exclusive promotion available only until the end of the year.
Make lead generation your new year resolution
We’ll build your brand a new website (or app), including support for a full lead generation funnel for an amazingly fair market rate. Get next year’s revenue graphs looking good TODAY!
Learn more about our offers and create an estimate in seconds:
Website design and development packages
For the website packages we’re offering as part of this amazing promotion some of the features included are
- Based on WordPress , an Open Source Content Management System. WordPress is cross-platform / cross-browser and mobile compatible.
- Basic lead generation – Included in your package is a basic lead generation form.
- News/Blog – Setup a news/blog section
- Sharing buttons – Add social sharing buttons to your content pages to increase social marketing, engagement and syndication of your content.
- Integration of existing Social Media profiles: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, etc.
- Newsletter – Integration of sign up via Mailchimp.com free account as provided by the vendor.
- Gallery – Image gallery
- Contact us page to include incorporation of Google map
- Traffic analysis – Installation of Google Analytics
We want to work with you!!!
Our team is very keen to start helping you hit and exceed your KPIs for lead generation and sales ASAP contact us today and schedule a consultation with our experts. We’ll conduct an assessment of your current B2B marketing and lead generation tactics, and come up with ways to boost your performance that could be up and running before the end of Q1 of next year.Clark Tibbs