Exporting Your LinkedIn Contacts As A CSV Using The New Design
As anyone who uses Linkedin often is well aware, they’ve recently updated their UI, taking quite a few pointers from Facebook’s playbook. On the whole this is a very pleasant change, however it has made one task a little trickier – Exporting your contact data…
Luckily for you, we’ve just gone through all the steps and mapped them out for you, with big juicy screenshots, to make it easy to follow.
Enjoy! (…and please share 🙂
1. Launch your LinkedIn homepage and click ‘Network’
Or, fast track and use this URL: https://www.linkedin.com/settings/data-export-page and skip to step 5.
2. Click the number of connections you have in the top left corner of the page
3. Click ‘Manage synced and imported clients’ on the right column on the page
4. Click ‘Export contacts’
5. Keep default setting “Fast File” and click ‘Request Archive’
6. Wait ten minutes, return to the page and click ‘Download’ to retrieve your data
7. Unzip the file you received
8. Locate the ‘Contacts’ CSV in the unzipped folder