Corporate / Brand Website Design & Development
Is your website targeting and engaging prospects?
The web is our age’s foremost means of communication.
Having your business well presented online has the direct benefit of helping you reach and engage new potentials, and provides additional indirect return-on-investment by helping establish your company as being professional and credible. A well designed website directly and positively influences prospects’ impression of your brand.
We at Vimi love building engaging online brands, and have a long history of serving corporate clients.
This is the package for you when your website’s primary goals are:
- Inquiries regarding the services and products you’re offering.
- Newsletter / database signups.
- Build awareness for your offers / products / services .
- Demonstrate credibility and value propositions to target audiences.
- Serve as a point of contact for customer service.
- Streamline operations to reduce admin work and associated costs.
What’s Included? – Corporate / Brand Website Features
- Bespoke and Responsive Design – Your website is the 1st impression people will have of your organization. Enjoy a gorgeous, mobile adaptive template that ensures you get the engagement you need.
- English Copywriting – Leave the pain of writing your content to us. Your package includes copywriting for up to 6 pages (1,800 words).
- News/Blog – Keep your audience updated with your latest-and-greatest. An active news section or blog is a great way to maintain dialogue with your audience, and improve your search rankings.
- Sharing buttons – Integrate sharing buttons to increase social marketing, engagement and syndication of your content.
- Social Media Integration – Being active on social media is critical for audience engagement. Showcase your profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube,…etc. on your website.
- Newsletter – Newsletters remain one of the most effective forms of digital marketing available – Encourage visitors to signup for your newsletter updates.
- Images SELL – Images speak far louder than words – Your site can include gorgeous image sliders and galleries.
- No images? No problem! – Receive up to 6 stock images in your package. Additional images, if required, will be charged for at cost ($10 / image). We’re also happy to refer you to one of our partner photographers for a custom photoshoot.
- Location – Showcase your location with a Google map on your Contact page.
- PDF Downloads – Allow PDF downloads directly from your site
Support and Operations
- Content Management System – Enjoy the flexibility and savings of managing updates yourself. We build on WordPress, the Open Source Content Management System that powers 24% of the web. WordPress is cross-platform / cross-browser and mobile compatible.
- Traffic Insights – Track visitors to your site and generate powerful marketing insights with Google Analytics.
- Security – Keep your data secure. We install security measures to help protect your website from hacks.
- XML Sitemap – Submitting a dynamic sitemap of your website to Google helps with your search engine rankings.
- Google Webmaster Account – Track your indexing and search visibility.
How you get it – Corporate / Brand Website delivery process
Delivery of your Corporate / Brand Website will follow these project milestones:
- Introduction – Skype or face to face meeting to understand your expected business goals and model for your website, as well as your brand and aesthetic guidelines etc.
- Brief – The website brief is a the first deliverable you receive from us – usually within a week of the initial meeting. It summarizes our understanding of your needs, and includes a suggested sitemap, as well as wireframe designs for your primary page templates.
- Design presentation – Once the brief is approved the next step is fleshing out your website’s wireframes into proper design mockups for you to review and comment / approve.
- Copywriting – We’ll finalize the copy planned for your website’s launch.
- Finalize design – Your approval of the brief, content and design are essential prior to entering the build phase. Should you make requests for changes or modifications after this phase we’ll try to provide them at no additional expense, and without delaying delivery. If the proposed changes will, in our reasonable opinion, require a delay in delivery times or require charging additional fees, we’ll confer, and it will be up to you to choose to either withdraw the request, or request us to deliver, subject to the delays and/or additional expenses required to meet the additional requirement.
- Begin build – Our development team will commence building your website.
- Quality assurance – Once development is completed we’ll perform internal QA, and invite you to review your website on our testing server.
- Migrate – Upon your approval we’ll complete any needed finishing touched and migrate the website to your domain and hosting.
- Delivery – Congratulations!!! You now have a new website… : )
- Training – Your website package includes training on how to use your administrator backend. Whenever possible we provide this at your location.
- Post delivery – Once the site is live in on your host we’ll remain available for 6 months to fix any bugs you might find.
“…We get around 3 calls every weekday from people who have seen our website one way or the other…”
Heritage Estates Co., Ltd.
- More sales and higher conversion rates
- Better return-on-investment from your website
- The peace of mind that comes with access to professional service
- Site built using search engine optimized (SEO) platforms and providers