Content Marketing Services and Website Management. The Content You need to Push Your Brand Marketing Forward
Content is Critical to Success
In his prophetic essay from 1996 ”Content is King“, Bill Gates accurately predicted the key to successful web based endeavors would be the the quality of their content. This remains true today – Great content, well maintained and regularly updated is critical to the success of any online venture:
- It informs your target audience about your services and products
- It establishes you as a leader in your field
- It boosts your visibility via improved search rankings
For many businesses the simple reality is that, despite the best of intentions, there are no in-house resources available or capable of taking responsibility for the initial creation of the website’s content, or the regular management and updating of the site later on.
In most cases the volume of activity needed doesn’t justify the overheads associated with staffing a dedicated position, with the end result being that the website’s content is delayed, if ever delivered.
It’s precisely for this reason we offer outsourced Website Management and Content services.
Please contact us to learn more.
What you get
Content Service and Website management specifications
Initially this service guarantees you the copywriting required to get your website up and running. All copy provided is journalism grade, search engine optimized, and written by native English speaking copywriters with years of experience in both traditional and online media
Our Website Management service provides the regular maintenance and updating your website’s content needs, according to a pre-agreed schedule and volume.
How you get it - workflow
These following milestones explain how you can expect your website management to be handled:
- Introduction meeting – We all meet to understand your expectations and the business goals assigned to your website(s), as well as other relevant guidelines: Brand tone and aesthetics etc.
- Planning - Based on the guidelines provided in the introduction meeting we prepare a plan listing the activities, volume and scheduling for the tasks to be executed to manage your site. The plan is then submitted for your approval.
- Execution - We start acting according to the approved plan, submitting regular updates and reports regarding the various activities. Depending on the volume and scheduling reports may be delivered in on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Monthly meeting – Depending on the activity volume you require, but normally once every month, we’ll meet you to receive your updates and feedback, as well as to go over submitted activity reports.
- Professional content copywriting specifically geared for publishing online
- Reliable and regular expert website maintenance and updating
- Full flexibility and cost control
- Increased user site value encouraging repeat visits and increased engagement
- Improved search rankings