Thai Canadian Chamber of Commerce
What They Said
“…Vimi came highly recommended from a number of people whom I trust have had similar good experiences working with them….Vimi has worked hard to thoroughly understand our needs and provide helpful advice to make the whole process a painless as possible.
I would highly recommend them…”
John Casella – VP, Former President, Thai Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Setup in 1991 the Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce serves as a non-profit forum for promoting the exchange of ideas, information and commercial opportunities between Canadian and Thai individuals and companies.
The chamber’s website was up for a long overdue upgrade. The goals defined for the project were:
- Improve the availability of news, publications, and events for members and the public at large
- Update the look-and-feel to contemporary standards
- Streamline the efficiency of working with the backend for admin staff
The new WordPress based TCCC website allows for easy content management and updates.
The improvement from the old system was so dramatic that after a single hour of training TCCC admin staff stated they loved the new platform.
- The website’s event system automatically plots events to their Google map locations
- We chose to use Scribd.com as the platform for displaying the “Voyageur” publications because of it’s excellent feature set. As an additional benefit the chapter’s magazine also enjoys exposure via Scribd.
At launch the Voyageurs had already been viewed over 700 times via Scibd alone!