Brand Website Design and Development. Tailored to meet the needs of corporates and luxury brands
You only ever get one chance to make a great first impression”
Are your brand’s websites getting the job done?
In most cases your websites are the first encounter prospects and clients have with your company and brands, hence they’re where your audience is most likely to formulate their first impression of you. A recent eye-tracking study found it takes users under 0.2 seconds to form a first impression of your website. To put that in perspective – it took you longer to read this sentence…Invoking a positive user response within these parameters requires years of experience and know-how.
Download our Website Goal Planning template for FREE.
What you get – Brand website specifications
A company brand website planned and executed to maximize prospect conversions:
- Based on an Open Source Content Management System (WordPress, Joomla, Etc.)
- Integration of News/Blog
- Integration of Newsletter
- Integration of existing Social Media profiles
How you get it – Brand website workflow
The following milestones explain how you can expect your project to be managed:
- Introduction meeting – We’ll listen to the business goals you have for your website as well as what your brand guidelines are, etc. In most cases the introduction meeting should yield at least a few wireframes of what your future website will look like.
- Sitemap and Page Roster setup – The page-roster is a spreadsheet based on the agreed sitemap. We use it to collect and track the materials you want published on your website at launch.
- Presentation meeting – This meeting is dedicated to reviewing your sitemap and page-roster, as well as presenting the initial design sketches.
- Finalize content – Often during the content aggregation process you’ll come up with new ideas and requirements, that we’d like to enable you to incorporate in your website. For this reason we won’t finalize your site’s design or begin building it until you’ve completed preparing the content planned for publication.
- Finalize design – Wrapping-up the design process for your final approval before proceeding to the coding of your site.
- Begin build – Our developers roll up their sleeves and get busy…
- Content review, ecommerce testing – We’ll ask you to review your website on our testing server to confirm it’s in-line with your definitions.
- Finish build - During this step we’ll complete building your website and move it to your hosting service.
- Testing – Reviewing the website before delivery so as to confirm the content and interactions meet your requirements.
- Delivery – Congratulations!!! Your new website is LIVE… : )
- Training – Provision of guidance regarding the use of your new website’s backend platforms
- Create a positive first impression with your website
- Build up brand equity
- The peace of mind that comes with access to professional service
- Site built using search engine optimized (SEO) platforms and providers