Blog Setup and Management. Increase brand value for customers and prospects
To be heard, you first need to say something worthwhile…
A well maintained and handsomely designed blog is the cornerstone of any successful online marketing plan. It provides your business with a means to regularly update your target audience regarding your business and industry, establishes your relevance as a leader in your field, and has significant and reliable positive impact on your search rankings.
Vimi’s blog-setup-and-management service was born of our own online publishing experiences.
Over the years we’ve repeatedly seen materials we’ve published for ourselves and others picked up and syndicated by leading industry magazines and publications, generating excellent and long lasting PR and search engine optimization value for our clients.
Download our Website Goal Planning template for FREE.
What you get
A blog based on an agreed sitemap, planned and executed to maximize prospect conversions and boost SEO efforts:
- Customized and fully widgetized blog template
- Based on the WordPress Open Source Content Management System
- Integration of Newsletter
- Integration of existing Social Media profiles
Many companies recognizing the importance of blogging lack the time and staff resources required to do so effectively, which is why we offer an outsourced blog management service, wherein we create and post you blog content for you. Our blog management service guarantees you get journalism grade, search engine optimized posts published directly to your blog according to a pre-agreed schedule and volume. Our blog writers are all native English speaking journalists with years of experience in both traditional and online media.
How you get it
- Introduction meeting – Meeting to understand expected business goal and model for the blog, brand and aesthetic guidelines etc. Ideally we would like to finish this meeting with a rough wireframe of how the blog’s front and post pages would work to achieve its goals.
- Sitemap and Page Roster setup – The page-roster is a spreadsheet based on the agreed blog sitemap which we use to aggregate and track all the content to be published on your blog at launch.
- Presentation meeting – A meeting dedicated to reviewing your blog’s sitemap/page-roster, as well as the initial design mockups.
- Finalize content – We know that during the content aggregation process you may come up with new ideas and requirements, which we’d like to do our best to support, which is why we normally don’t finalize the design or begin building your blog until you’ve completed preparing the content planned for launch.
- Finalize design – We complete the design process and get your final approval for the mockups prior to moving forward and actually starting the programming of your blog.
- Begin build – We start coding up your blog!
- Content review – Once we complete the initial coding we’ll ask you to review the built pages on our testing server to ensure they meet your requirements.
- Complete build and migrate – After getting your initial approval we complete the task of building the blog and move it over to your hosting, and integrating it with your website if necessary.
- Testing – Checking the “live” blog prior to delivery to ensure the content and mechanics are up to spec.
- Delivery – Congratulations!!! You now have a new blog… : )
- Training – Training on how to use your blog’s backend platforms
When engaged to manage your blogging effort you can expect us to follow the process outlined below:
- Introduction meeting – If we weren’t involved in the original setting up of your blog, we’ll meet you to understand your expectations and the business goals assigned, as well as your brand and tone guidelines etc.
- Monthly content meeting – Depending on the blogging volume you require, but normally once every month, we’ll meet you to receive your brief for topics and contact points for your upcoming posts.
- Writing - We follow the guidelines given in the content meeting and write your posts. Depending on your plan and assigned topics this may be delivered in bulk, or on a weekly basis.
- Post review - Submission of your post draft(s), including images, videos, and all other forms of agreed media, for your approval prior to live publication.
- Publication – Your approved content is posted to your blog and made live for the world to see and appreciate….
- Positive influence on brand perception
- Increased site value for visitors and users
- Encourages repeat visits
- Helps boost search rankings